Due to our condo building's elevator being replaced during the next few months, there will, unfortunately, be disruptions to my usual 3-days-a-week shipping schedule. Since I cannot walk up multiple flights of stairs without assistance, I will not be able to leave the building often, & will have to rely on other people to take your orders to the post office.
For that reason, there will be no shipping on the following dates, inclusive:
- September 19-27 (shipping resumes Monday September 28th)
- October 5-12 (shipping resumes for one day only Tuesday October 13th)
- October 14-18* (shipping resumes Monday October 19th)
- November 2-11 (shipping resumes Thursday November 12th)
* I may be able to get one day of orders out during this time, but at the moment, nothing is scheduled.
Please note that all of my websites will be open during this time, so you can purchase at any time. These dates include statutory holidays where Canada Post is not open, as well as weekends, so the shipping delays aren't quite as bad as they look. My regular 3-days-a-week shipping will resume in mid-November, & will likely become daily shipping around the first of December.
While we are talking about holidays, this is a good time to remind you that Canada Post recommends fairly early cutoff dates for December holiday gift shipping. They have not released their recommended dates for this year yet, so here are the cutoffs for 2014 as a guideline. Get your shopping done early so you aren't disappointed!
Happy autumn, everyone!